Friday, October 26, 2012

October Photo Walk in Adelaide Botanic Gardens Pt 1

Today I thought I'd upload a quick blogpost on a recent Photowalk that was conducted in Adelaide. Actually, it strictly wasn't a Google+ event, but was heavily promoted in G+ anyhow. The event was the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk... which of course raises the question of, who the hell is Scott Kelby. Well, to be honest, I didn't know myself (shhhh - don't tell any of the other real photographers that). Anyhow - it was organised for the 13th of October, at the Botanic Gardens here in Adelaide. Shame it sort of over-lapped with the last photowalk I was on, but that's just the way it goes I suppose....

Actually, the day almost didn't happen for me... I woke up in the morning, not really sure that I wanted to get out of bed, had a pretty bad headache, and was just lacking any motivation at all. I guess, seeing some early signs of movement on G+ was enough to get me up and at least dressed. Although I did get enough energy to go, I arrived late (and missed the group photo-op)... and found the guys and gals had already well and truly dispersed throughout the Botanic Gardens. Left to myself, I grabbed my trusty Canon Kiss X3 and started taking some shots. And in part 1, I've thrown up a few shots from the morning, but I won't put any comments with them, but I think they're mostly self-explanatory. Even if, they're not in any particular order....














































1 comment:

  1. your pictures give me a nice insight of the other side of our world!
    I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete